What We're Doing To Keep You Safe
- Increased our cleaning frequency in high-touch and high-traffic areas using best practices and products identified by health organizations.
- Placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the shopping centre.
Planning Your Visit
- If you have any questions during operating hours, text us at 226-210-1015.
- Select stores are not accepting Hillcrest Gift Cards for Curbside Pickup purchases. Please check in advance with the store prior to making your purchase.
- Hillcrest’s management team works closely with local government and public health throughout this period and will continue to do so. The health and safety of employees, customers and the community at large is our top priority.
Retailers Offering Curbside
How to use Curbside Pickup:
- To make a purchase, first check the list and make sure the store is offering Curbside or Pickup. Then, contact the individual store by phone or online to confirm operating hours, the availability of the desired merchandise, and payment options to complete your purchase.
- Go to the designated curbside pickup lot
- Pull into a designated parking spot, call the store to confirm your arrival & give them your parking spot number. A store employee will deliver the purchase to the backseat or trunk of your vehicle whenever possible.
- To further protect your safety, and in compliance with the directive from local Government and Public Health, all participating Hillcrest Mall retailers have been instructed that their employees must wear face coverings.
- On behalf of Hillcrest Mall, our retailers and staff, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation with this process.
For a list of all stores participating in curbside, please click here.
Please contact each retailer for operating hours.
Need to redeem a gift card code?
Visit the Guest Experience desk located beside Entrance 4 to redeem your gift card code.
Takeout & Delivery
Hillcrest Mall’s restaurants and eateries remain open for Takeout & Delivery.